New climate resource for farmers
THE new Forecasts4Profit resource for farmers and advisors across the GRDC southern region is now live.
This brand new web resource provides a single place where you can find:
• The last 120 years of rainfall history for a location near you (Local Climate Tool) and explore how past climate driver phases affected your local seasons and finishes
• The latest versions of The Break seasonal updates
• Farmer case studies sharing how they are using seasonal forecast information
• Handy links, tools and forecast model sites accessed by The Break team
• The Very Fast Break flashback highlights – an entertaining way to test your climate knowledge
This website has been produced as part of the GRDC ‘Using Seasonal Forecasts’ extension project, a collaboration between the GRDC, Agriculture Victoria, SARDI and Federation University.
To explore this resource further go to forecasts4profit.com.au.