A taste of Echuca Moama
Explore the best of the region’s wine growers, and more!
WHILE Echuca Moama is renowned for its majestic river, bush settings and country charm, a new landscape has been emerging throughout the region over the past decade – a sophisticated and evolving culinary scene.
Echuca Moama is home to two defined wine regions as well as a selection of local wineries, breweries and a distillery. Scattered along the wine routes are an ever-growing number of local producers and artisan creators, who complete the food and drink experience for gourmet-loving visitors.
Local and regional wineries
- St Anne’s Cellar Door, Port of Echuca
- Cape Horn Vineyard & Riverside Bar, Echuca
- The Carriages Vineyard, Roslynmead
- Monichino Wines, Katunga
Perricoota wine region
Located in the Murray Riverina food bowl, the riverside wine region of Perricoota straddles the NSW bank of the Murray, providing a unique location to experience the local wine and hero produce of Echuca Moama. Must visits:
- St Anne’s Winery, Moama
- Murray Gums Estate, Moama
- Restdown Wines, Caldwell
- Morrisons Winery, Moama
- The Old School Winery, Womboota
Heathcote wine region
Located less than one hour from Echuca Moama, this prestigious Australian wine region offers an abundance of choice when it comes to wine experiences. Must visits:
- Peregrine Ridge, Toolleen
- Heathcote II, Toolleen
- Domaine Asmara, Toolleen
- Silver Spoon Estate, Mount Camel
- Shiraz Republic, Heathcote
Drops of a different kind
Complementing its world-class wines, visitors to the region can tantalise their tastebuds with some of the region’s other carefully crafted drops.
- Bar Lee/Echuca Distillery, High Street Echuca
- 1710 Brew Co at Morrisons Winery, Moama
- Cornella Brewery at Shiraz Republic
To find out more about Echuca Moama’s food and beverage experiences, please visit echucamoama.com/autumn.